In an effort to get more people learning their cloud platform, Microsoft have announced a series of new courses on various areas of Azure, as well as discounted MCP exams; and what you get is pretty awesome. I have put some links at the bottom of this but you can see it in more detail here.
The courses initially offered are:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure for AWS Experts
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks
- Microsoft Azure Identity
- Microsoft Azure Storage
So not everything to cover the Microsoft exams, but a really good start! Each course is set to be completed in 16 to 24 hours and you can get a certificate at the end of each course, which is a bit useless against an MCP certification.
Discounted MCP Exams
This has made me really happy. For US$99 you can pick up an voucher for an MCP exam, with the safety net of a retake exam; plus 30-day’s access to an official practice test. These vouchers have three-months validity. Normally you get an exam only for US$165, and a 30-day practice test for $99 so it’s a massive saving.
For US$279 you can get three of each, with six-months validity.
The vouchers are valid for any of the below exams:
- Exam 70-473: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
- Exam 70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
- Exam 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Exam 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
How do you get these deals?
- Sign up for the free courses
- Buy a single Azure Pack
MCP Exam + Retake + Practice test
- Buy a triple Azure Pack
(MCP Exam + Retake + Practice test) x 3